Lớp 12 - Bộ đề kiểm tra chất lượng Tiếng Anh 12

Thảo luận trong 'Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi tinhtam, 28/1/15.

Lượt xem: 17,294

1. tinhtam Điều hành viên

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction.
    Câu 1.
    The novel and the short story are the literary forms most commonly called "fiction", but contemporary narrative poetry and drama were also forms of fiction.
    A. narrative B. most C. were D. forms
    Câu 2. Children enjoy telling and listening to ghosts stories, especially on Halloween night.
    A. telling and listening B. on Halloween night C. especially D. ghosts stories
    Câu 3. The Concorde can fly across the Atlantic without re-fueling and carrying 11 tons of freight.
    A. of freight B. carrying C. without D. across
    Câu 4. Usually the climate in mountainous areas becomes much windy at higher altitudes.
    A. much windy B. the C. Usually D. at higher
    Câu 5. As a child grows on, its physical health is affected by many elements in the air, water and food.
    A. many elements B. is affected C. by D. on
    Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions.
    Câu 6. Until I saw her for myself, I didn't think that Naomi had been badly wounded.
    A. Before I had seen Naomi's wounds, I had supposed that they were extremely bad.
    B. It was only when I saw Naomi that I realized how seriously she had been injured
    C. Naomi hadn't been hurt very badly, and I became aware of that at the time that I saw her.
    D. As soon as I saw Naomi, I knew that her injuries were very serious
    ----------------------
    Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/216000869/tailieu/Bo de tieng anh 12.docx
    Đang tải...

2. Bình luận bằng Facebook

: tiếng anh, đề thi

Chia sẻ trang này